Product descriptions, FAQ’s and other documents
A WIN-WIN-WIN solution
The TCM® Third-Party Compliance Program is accredited by Gram & Juhl A/S, and contributes to our goal of offering our clients an all-encompassing condition monitoring solution. Gram & Juhl's Third-Party Compliance Program is designed to offer complementary products.
Benefits for all parties of the TCM® Third Party Compliance Program
Benefits for the third party supplier:
1) Access to a large existing fleet of TCM® installations. Access to an infrastructure, which it would otherwise be costly to establish
2) Improves the capability of their products
3) Make them more competitive by these unique selling propositions
4) Releases potential synergies by combining the data from the participants solution with data on the TCM® platform
5) Maintain the interface and compatibility
Benefits for the end user:
1) Seamless integration
2) Fast start up
3) No expenses for integration
4) Low risk when trying out things
5) One system for all
6) Ask for products which integrate right out of the box
Benefits for Gram & Juhl:
1) Strengthen the versatility of the TCM® platform
2) Ensure the stability of the platform – By maintaining one version
The following case stories are actual examples demonstrating the success of TCM®.
Thank you for expressing an interest in Gram & Juhl, here you can find out more about the company and what we do.
Thank you for expressing an interest in using a logo registered to Gram & Juhl.
The Gram & Juhl name, logo, designs, product identifiers, trademarks, and service marks may not be used in any advertising, publicity, promotion, or other commercial manner without the prior written consent of Gram & Juhl.
Should you have any queries regarding the use of Gram & Juhl's logos, please contact Marketing Manager, Anne-Mette Møller Nielsen, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that Gram & Juhl may revoke approval at any time