Gram & Juhl complies with the European General Data Protection regulation (GDPR) in all aspects.
- Online ( website, social medias) we only use images and information that is either not regulated by GDPR or we have written permission from participants. Consents can be revoked by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time and will be lodged and complied with.
We only retain the personal information provided to fulfill the purpose for which it was originally collected. When the information is no longer needed or consent revoked, we destroy all received information (this also applies for applications) once possible contract obligations, if any, has been completed.
Gram & Juhl does not share any personal information with external parties.
The information gathered by Gram & Juhl May include: full name, work address, work phone and fax numbers, work email address, company payment data.
If you have any questions/enquiries or complaints regarding or handling of GDPR and/or your personal information, please contact email@example.com. According to applicable legislation, data subjects may always lodge a complaint with the correct data protection authority.
What Are Cookies
It is recommended that you leave on all cookies if you are not sure whether you need them or not in case they are used to provide a service that you use.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through the form found on the contact page cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media site, LinkedIn, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.