Please note that in some cases we can repair your system remotely.
Prior to creating a ticket, have you tried to:
- Powercycle the device?
- Check the cabling?
- Contacting Gram & Juhl for remote support possibilities?
Occasionally, it is possible to repair a system remotely and save shipping and repair costs.
Note: If the unit is out of warranty, you will be charged for remote support. If you have a TCM® support agreement the support hours spend will be drawn from your account.
We strive to answer any RMA tickets within 24 hours and have your unit returned to you within 30 working days.
How to create an RMA Ticket
Step 1 – Create a ticket
For faulty M-Systems or sensors, please complete a support ticket per unit following:
1. Go to our online ticket system and log on with your username and password.
2. Under the Help Topic, select “Return & Repair”.
3. Choose your product.
4. Fill in the Serial Number of the product. (Mandatory)
5. Enter the Return Address destination.
6. Fill out the Ticket Details with as much detailed troubleshooting information as possible. Also, please attach screenshots or field notes. This will help us in the repair phase and give us valuable information that will help us ensure a more robust product over time.
Prior to requesting a Return & Repair, it is recommended to use our fault checklist, and attach it to the ticket.
When the Return & Repair ticket has been created you will be provided with pricing information for generating a PO. Once the PO is received, Gram & Juhl will issue an RMA number.
7. Press “Create Ticket.”
Step 2 – Receive RMA number
- When the Return & Repair ticket has been created you will be provided with pricing information for generating a PO.
- Once the PO is received, Gram & Juhl will issue an RMA number.
Step 3 – Ship the unit
Faulty units must be shipped to:
ETK EMS Skanderborg A/S
Att.: Gram & Juhl A/S RMA handling
DK 8660 Stilling
- The faulty unit must be clearly marked with the RMA number given in step 2, before it is packed.
- PLEASE DO NOT WRITE THE RMA NUMBER ON THE FAULTY UNIT. This will require a new housing/cabinet and extra unnecessary costs.
- Shipping and risks connected to returning a defect unit to Gram & Juhl A/S will be paid and issued by the customer.
Step 4 – Unit inspection and workshop procedures
M-System repair includes testing of ICP modules, baseboard, CPU board, compact flash card, and fan. Malfunctioning components are repaired or replaced.
Product out of warranty:
- If the M-System does not have any defects or is unrepairable, you will incur a fee of €200/$250 for examination only.
Shipping is included in the examination fee.
- When the unit have been repaired and tested it will be shipped to you at the return address provided in the Return & Repair ticket. Please note that the repaired M-System will be delivered with the DHCP function switched on (no assigned IP address).
Product under warranty:
- Will be repaired or replaced with a similar product free of charge.
- The unit will be shipped to the return address supplied in the support ticket at Gram & Juhl’s expense. Please note that the repaired M-System will be delivered with the DHCP function switched on (no assigned IP address).
- The repaired part has 6 months of warranty. The remaining unit warranty is still applicable.
We appreciate your cooperation in advance and look forward to assisting you with your future repairs.
For further questions, do not hesitate to contact our support team by using our online ticket system.