The TCM® Isolation Server is a software application useful for hardening security related to the TCM® infrastructure.
Interfaces for secured communication
It allows for complete isolation between TCM® Servers and TCM® in a multi-domain setup. Preventing connections from the outside to connect with the servers, as all traffic has to go through the TCM® Isolation Server.
- Well-documented interface
- Authentication and authorization integrated with Active
- Enables communication in loosely coupled domains (simple file
- Facilitates scanning and review of all communication with TCM®
- RESTful interfaces with well-defined HTTP. Verbs: GET, PUT, PATCH,
POST OPTIONS, DELETE operations are supported
- Supports partial downloads (byte ranges)
- Payload in simple JSON data format
- Active Directory authentication
- Role-based account management
- Filtering function that makes it possible
to restrict access