Your Intelligent Online Turbine Condition Monitoring Unit
The M-System Mark II is the TCM® solution’s versatile data acquisition and analyzing unit. The M-System has been designed especially for wind turbines, allowing for online alarm evaluation, online data merging and binning, and the added feature of measurement tracking. e.g. re-sampled according to RPM.
Protect your Assets
The TCM® M-system Mark II is a reliable and powerful data acquisition and analyzing unit for high performance diagnostic.
- Dimensions: L315 x W242 x H104mm
- Up to 24 fully synchronous channels for continuous data acquisition
- Functions entirely autonomously and is remotely operated
- Real-time online analysis and evaluation of the alarms
- Highly configurable and customizable: Optional input modules for
strain, temperature, voltage, current
- Extensive self-monitoring features and documented system
availability better than 99.99%
- Processes up to 275 GB of data on a daily basis,
- Unique ability to analyze and compress data, only 4-6 MB of data is managed by the operator on a daily basis.
- All signals can be tracked e.g. re-sampled according to RPM
- Averaging can be configured on any measurement
- Real-time analysis and evaluation of the alarms
- Measurement analysis can be linked i.e. output from one
measurement can be the input for the next measurement, etc.
- Supports python scripting