TCM® Monitoring I
GET A GREAT START WITH TCM®
The TCM® Monitoring I course is ideal for technicians and engineers, whose responsibilities include operating and maintaining TCM® systems and daily monitoring of wind farms. This includes site managers and SCADA operators who are responsible for the daily monitoring of wind farms equipped with TCM®.
It is a one day academy training event dedicated to TCM® Monitoring including the following topics:
• TCM® Infrastructure and concept
• TCM® mask and alarm concept and definition
• TCM® system availability and performance
• Daily TCM® monitoring tasks
• Introduction to TCM® diagnostic tool Ocular
The next TCM® User Group Meeting will take place THURSDAY the 31st of May 2018 from 09:00 to 16:30 in the heart of Hamburg.
The event will take place at the four-star superior city hotel L!NDNER Hotel Am Michel, in the
heart of Hamburg.
Lindner Hotel Am Michel
Fee & Payment
The TCM® Monitoring I course is €1.295 per participant. Payment in advance upon receipt of invoice.
The TCM® Monitoring I course includes training material, TCM® certificate, refreshments and lunch.
Travel expenses, transportation to/from hotel, and accommodation are not included.
Phone: (0045) 88 16 38 60
You may cancel a course booking at any time. For cancellations, the following terms apply:
• Up to 6 weeks prior to the course – free of charge
• 3 weeks prior to the course – 25% of course fee will be charged.
• 1 weeks prior to the course – 50% of course fee will be charged.
• Cancellation later than 1 week prior to the course – 100% of course fee will be charged.