TCM® Software Release 9.1.1
M-SystemSite ServerEnterprise ServerOcular
- Implementation of Triggered record in M-system MkII allows data acquisition to be synchronized to an external event. The new Trigger Generator, allows the M-System MKII to control an external device to be in sync with the data acquisition on the M-System.
- HYDAC MCS 1000 Metallic Contamination sensors are now fully supported on the M-System MkII produced after week 49, 2013 (serial no. higher than 49132XXX ). It means that the Oil Condition Measurement Data from HYDAC MCS 1000 sensors can now be integrated into the TCM® vibration data for automated oil condition monitoring. This feature is protected by a TCM® License. If you desire to combine oil monitoring analysis with your TCM®
- In connection to TCM® Mitigation of Risks the Site Server now fetches Change Management option for M-system Configuration and Software update. It means that the Site Manager with proper privileges can now be in control and decide when and which M-System has to be updated. By using this new feature it is now possible to prevent bulk updating of M-System Software or Configuration.
- TCM® Enterprise server can now communicate with TCM® Site server using a new developed “REST protocol” which is a more secure and robust way of communication in TCM®. This new communication protocol can coexist with the old “Legacy protocol”. These new features are targeted towards projects where protection of Critical Infra-structure is important. The protocol does not assure protection by itself but is a pre-requisite for building a secured infra-structure. Although thoroughly tested, the “REST protocol” is only released for validation testing in close cooperation with Gram & Juhl. Gram & Juhl are willing to support this protocol for validation testing on a smaller scale. Using the “REST protocol” is guarded by a license to be installed on the TCM® Enterprise server.It is recommended to update Site Servers with this release. For more information please contact email@example.com
- Much like the Site Server update, the Enterprise Server now fetches new secured and more robust Enterprise/Site Server synchronization “Rest protocol” that can coexist with the old “Legacy protocol”. It is targeted towards projects where protection of Critical Infra-structure is important. The protocol does not assure protection by itself but is a pre-requisite for building a secured infra-structure. Although thoroughly tested, the “Rest protocol” is only released for validation testing in selected sites in close cooperation with Gram & Juhl. Gram & Juhl are willing to support this protocol for validation testing on a smaller scale. Using the “Rest protocol” is guarded by a license to be installed on the TCM® Enterprise server.It is recommended to update Enterprise servers with this releaseThe Rest Protocol Server Synchronization is maintained as an integral part of the TCM® software, and is only offered on Enterprise and Site servers. For more information about the Rest Protocol Synchronization please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HYDAC MCS 1000 Metallic Contamination sensors is now fully supported on M-System MkII produced after week 49, 2013 (serial no. higher than 49132XXX ). The new Ocular version 9.1.1 is needed for configuring the parameters for HYDAC MCS 1000 sensor and connect it to the M-System MkII.
- Contact email@example.com if you would like to obtain an excerpt from our manual on commissioning and configuration of the HYDAC MCS 1000 Metallic Contamination sensor.It is now possible to configure the Ocular to show imperial units on the Y-axes. This can be done through Tools/Options menu.
New Ocular PRO features since version 8.6.2
- Tracking/untracking of measurements for line and Multi Plot
- Contour plot is added to the Multi Plot
- Trend of multiple harmonics: Mark more than one frequency interval ( e.g. around a series of harmonics) in a spectrum and then have trends pertaining to the marked intervals shown in one plot
- Orbit plot can be made on a two-dimensional Synchronous Time Series
- Introduce Time Domain Cursor
Ready for an upgrade?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about how you can obtain an annual software update subscription for Site servers and/or Enterprise servers.
Already a subscriber?
Contact email@example.com to schedule your upgrade today.
Did you miss out on 8.6.2?
No problem. See the features of TCM® software version 8.6.2.