TCM® increases turbine uptime
In an industry that requires maximum up-time to generate profitability, it is easy to see how downtime can mean the difference between success and failure.
Turbulent wind conditions subject turbines to damaging structural vibration levels and peak load stresses on drivetrains, gearboxes, and generators. If left unchecked for extended time periods, it can lead to severe equipment failure. Our TCM® system allows you to predict, plan and prevent, and thereby minimize aggregate damages, and do repairs up-tower.
TCM® increases productivity and profitability
Revenue and cost are directly connected to the wind farm’s performance. The Turbines have to be available to generate when there is wind and all O&M activities should be planned around this avaliability. Subsequently, it is important to understand the factors aﬀecting the turbines’ availability, and manage them eﬀectively with minimum financial risk.
The TCM® System gives you a complete overview of the condition of turbines in all wind farm sites. It will help you increase wind turbine production by prevention of costly breakdowns. Reduce repair costs and improving cost efficiency of maintenance and services.
5 reasons to why you should install the TCM® system
1. Make your investment in CMS count by reducing OPEX and O&M costs
2. Predict, prevent & plan: Save time and money with scheduled repairs and avoid failures
3. Stay ahead of your competitors by optimizing your performance and avoid turbine downtime
4. Get a complete overview of the conditions of your turbines by health indicators, and receive recommended actions
5. Access Turbine Condition Monitoring (TCM®) knowledge through our user friendly TCM® Customer Portal
Knowledge and experience from more than 17,000 wind turbines are embedded in our hardware, software, and technology. With 80% of offshore turbines equipped with TCM®, isn’t it time you found out why?Learn more about our solutions